Thursday, September 12, 2013

Buy All the Stella & Dot!!

Hey y'all!!! Notice anything new around here?? "Chuck and Hank" has had a makeover! I'm quite in love with the new look!

I've been falling for lots of new things lately. Last week I threw my very first Stella & Dot party with the help of my stylist from Very Busy Mama, Maria, and I fell truly, madly and deeply in love with all the things!
a5a25fac176911e39cae22000a9f1378_5
Maria helped me to realize that my style is "dainty". I prefer thinner pieces and avoid a bold statement with my jewelry. This is probably because jewelry is new to me! For years, I wouldn't put on a single piece aside from {fake} diamond studs in my ears because I just didn't know how to accessorize my outfits and would get overwhelmed. But as a photographer, I've realized the value in looking my best when I'm with my clients. I want my clients to know that I'm going to make sure they look their best and I can't do that while I look like I just rolled out of bed! And as a mom, I've realized that tossing on a necklace {or two!} with my skinny jeans, vintage tees and flats, makes me feel so much more put together and confident as I drop the kiddos at preschool and navigate the grocery aisles. With a little sparkle, I feel just - better.  

I figured there was no better way to debut my pretty new blog design than to show off all the pretty jewelry I love!
Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 8.30.18 AM
Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 8.11.45 AM
Screen Shot 2013-09-11 at 8.27.56 AM

Even if you don't share my style, Stella & Dot seems to have something for everyone! Take a look around the Stella & Dot Website!! Find something you love that suits you! My show will be open until the 29th of September! Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment